Swansea City return to action this afternoon as they host Middlesbrough.
Here is whatever you requirement to understand about the Championship contest at the Swansea.com Stadium.
What time is Swansea City v Middlesbrough kick-off?
Swansea v Middlesbrough kicks off at 3pm on Saturday, April 23.
Is Swansea City v Middlesbrough on TELEVISION?
No, the videogame isn’t being revealed on TELEVISION in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Fans in worldwide locations can watch on SwansTV for £10.
You can follow live updates from the match through our blogsite which will be readilyavailable on our Swansea City page.
Read more: The appealing Swansea City transfer work currently in the pipeline set to assistance lofty claim
What’s the mostcurrent group news?
Swansea have no injury issues following their 4-4 draw with Reading on Easter Monday.
As for Boro, they will be without Matt Crooks who is suspended while Dael Fry is mostlikely to missouton out due to injury. Long-term absentees Sammy Ameobi and Darnell Fisher stay sidelined, although Martin Payero is in contention to return.
What have the coaches stated?
Swansea City technical advancement coach Matt Gill: “We haveactually enjoyed the videogame back from Monday, the veryfirst 60-65 minutes was impressive and that is something we haveactually spoken about, being the group we desire to be away from house, and you haveactually seen that in the current videogames versus Millwall and Cardiff.
“But there is a lot to findout from that last 30 minutes and we’ve felt a lot of discomfort over last couple of days.
“But we will findout from it and endedupbeing muchbetter from it. It does not make it mucheasier to take, there haveactually been sleepdeprived nights giventhat, however you do findout when you go through these things.”
Middlesbrough employer Chris Wilder: “They do present unbelievable difficulties for whoever they play versus. They’re a possession-based group.
“They can rating, and they can yield. We can’t rating and we puton’t yield! I sanctuary’t got a hint how this one is going to go.
“They’ve got some truly technical gamers. They’re a front foot side and their results speak for themselves. They’re in kind so absolutelynothing is a provided. When we get on that coach I anticipate us to offer whatever, as we haveactually done.”
What are the newest wagering chances?
Swansea City win – 11/5
Draw – 12/5
Middlesbrough win – 6/5
(Odds courtesy of Sky Bet, appropriate at time of publication. Gamble properly.)
Who is the referee?
David Webb will take charge of procedures in Swansea.
He will be helped by Nicholas Barnard and Lee Venamore while Dean Whitestone is the 4th main.
What will the rating be versus Middlesbrough? Have your state in the remarks area listedbelow.
- Swansea City have won 4 of their last 5 house league videogames versus Middlesbrough (D1) because losing 3-0 in August 2009.
- Middlesbrough are looking to total a league double over Swansea for the veryfirst time consideringthat the 1964-65 project.
- Swansea City haveactually finished 21,462 passes in the Championship this season – consideringthat Opta started recording comprehensive death information for the Championship in 2013-14, the just side to haveactually finished more in a season than Swansea have this season is Fulham in the 2016-17 project (22,275, excl. play-offs).
- Middlesbrough have stoppedworking to rating in their last 4 league matches, last having a longer run without scoring inbetween January and March 2014 (seven in a row).
- Joël Piroe hasactually been straight included in 25 Championship objectives for Swansea City this season (20 objectives, 5 helps), the most by a Swans gamer in a season because Oliver McBurnie in 2018-19 (22 objectives, 4 helps).