In what would be a shock relocation Liverpool are looking at bringing Georginio Wijnaldum back to the club on loan from PSG according to a report.
The Dutch worldwide left Liverpool for PSG after his agreement ended last summerseason after 5 remarkable years at Anfield where he assisted win the European Cup and the Premier League title.
The 31-year-old withstood a unpleasant season in France where he stoppedworking to develop himself as a routine in Mauricio Pochettino’s group.
This has led to rumours that after simply one season at the Ligue 1 club that he might be surplus to requirements.
Liverpool are reported to be long-lasting admirers of Borussia Dortmund and England worldwide midfielder Jude Bellingham.
They are in requirement of rejuvenating their midfield choices with Jordan Henderson (32), Thiago Alcantara (31), and James Milner (37) all in their thirties.
Scroll to Continue
It appears notlikely nevertheless that the German club would be prepared to part with the 18-year-old in the verysame summerseason that they have lost another young superstar, Erling Haaland, to Manchester City.
According to the Irish Daily Star, Liverpool would appearance at bringing in Wijnaldum on a loan offer this summertime and push for Bellingham in 12 months’ time.
Whilst it might appear reasonable to bring in a gamer that Jurgen Klopp understands so well as a substitute option, taking Wijnaldum back to the club will just hinder the development of moreyouthful gamers like Harvey Elliott, Curtis Jones, and Fabio Carvalho.
As a outcome and based on Liverpool’s hesitation to take previous gamers back, I would be shocked to see them push for this offer unless there are midfielders that exit this summertime.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Mohamed Salah Contract Talks With Liverpool At Stalemate – Player Appears Set To Leave For Free In 12 Months
- Breaking: Liverpool Confirm Signing Of Calvin Ramsay From Aberdeen, Squad Number Revealed
- Watch: All 120 Of Sadio Mane’s Goals For Liverpool As Striker Closes In On Bayern Munich Transfer
- Report: Sadio Mane On Verge Of Completing £42.5m Move From Liverpool To Bayern Munich
- Report: Ligue 1 Club Join The Race To Sign Liverpool Forward Takumi Minamino
Follow UnitedStates On: Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Spotify | TikTok |